At Hustle we’re always on the look out for passionate individuals to join our team.
Our high-expectations mean that we require exceptional people to make up our team and we are on the look-out for full-time, committed trainers. You must be passionate about delivering the best possible client experience at all times, and working with those with little or no gym experience.
Experience working in a private gym is useful but not necessary.
We fully support our personal trainers in their continued professional development and as our philosophy is to promote from within, we are offering the right person the potential of a thriving long-term personal training career with us, as well as a competitive remuneration package.
If you think you could deliver the high standards we require and make a good addition to our team, make your move and apply here today.
PERSONAL TRAINER ROLE
As a trainer at Hustle, you would be expected to deliver an outstanding performance in every single client training session. You need to have great natural talent, be sociable, fun and driven, and feel passionate about the idea of becoming an industry-leading trainer. We want someone who is committed and looking for a long-term career in the fitness industry, not just a short-term career change.
- Positive attitude and growth mindset
- Commitment to continuous education
- Passion and knowledge about the fitness industry
- Enthusiasm about providing a great customer experience to all members
- Warm, approachable and able to communicate well with members and team
- Experience of training clients in a small-group setting preferable but not essential
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Highly professional appearance.
- Guaranteed salary at the end of your training (£20,000 – £35,000)
- Competitive benefits package including insurance and pension
- No license or public liability insurance fees to pay
- Allocated clients with no need to build your own customer base
- Opportunity to learn from high experienced Hustle trainers
- Paid-for education and certification from some of the world’s leading nutrition and training courses
- Continued mentoring and development through fitness industry workshops
We strongly believe that you never stop learning which is why we support all of our personal trainers to continue developing their skill-set in regards to training, programming, nutrition, and communication.
Continued development is offered via in-club workshops, external seminars, summits and conferences, subscriptions to trainer education groups, and private workshops presented by industry leaders.
If you are interested in a position at Hustle please apply here.