Fancy a little sweet treat? This truffle recipe may sound strange with avocados but trust us, it tastes amazing! (and it’s super easy to make too!)
Prep and chill time 60 mins
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled and mashed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 170 grams dark chocolate (melted)
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50 grams dessicated coconut
- Combine maple syrup, melted chocolate, cocoa powder and mashed avaocado in a large bowl.
- Thoroughly mix so it becomes a smooth paste.
- Cover and place in fridge for 30 minutes (or until mix has hardended slightly).
- Lightly grease your hands with coconut oil and shape truffles in to small balls.
- Once truffles are round, roll them in dessicated coconut and place on parchment paper.
- Return to fridge for 30 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!
For more simple recipe ideas like this, subscribe and download our HUSTLE. recipe book!
If you liked this recipe, please share it using one of the links below!