A situation we come across all too often at HUSTLE. is people not eating enough protein. We find this becomes even more difficult for our clients at breakfast time. This recipe for egg muffins is perfect for a quick and easy breakfast if prepped in advance or if you have a little more time at the weekends.
EGG MUFFINS (makes 6 muffins)
Prep and cook time 20 mins
- 4 whole eggs (if you want to reduce total calories then remove 2 eggs yolks)
- 50ml unsweetened almond milk
- 100g turkey mince
- Half diced red pepper
- Half diced red onion
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C
- Mix blend the eggs with the almond milk
- Fry off the turkey mince, pepper and onion.
- Add the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and stir together.
- Pour the mixture into a separate greased multiple cup baking tray (this should fill 5/6)
- Bake in the oven for 12-15mins
For more simple recipe ideas like this, subscribe and download our HUSTLE. recipe book!
If you liked this recipe, please share it using one of the links below!